Monday, March 9, 2009

To have cancer, or not to have cancer...

...that is the question my hypochondriac ass mind is trying to figure out, by comparing pictures and articles gleaned from google & wikipedia, the epicenter of ALL internet knowledge. I'm here going crazy because of a mole that I've had on the back side of my upper arm, since forever, but lately (not unlike the first time I spotted it) it looks like melanoma or something ain't right. Self-diagnosis is a bitch!!

**Dammit I should have went to medical school**

I've looked at the charts:

Photobucket

and I guess, my mole falls in the "normal" category, but I just feel like it looks like this:

Photobucket

Yikes!!

It really just looks like this:

Photobucket

Please excuse the mean mug...it ain't you, I'm just kinda, uh...I just hate the damn thing!! I should probably stop scaring myself with stats and pics that don't apply to my "condition" and just got get it checked out and removed if necessary.

Um...do y'all know when that whole "universal healthcare thing" supposed to kick in???

See, this is why people get and stay sick, because I just don't want to come out of pocket, for some damn mole!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I have one that looks exactly the same. Did you find out what it is?