Monday, July 20, 2009

If it REALLY taste like Sprite...

...then dammit I need to move to Germany! *wink-wink* lol...j/k! Or am I??

Check this shit out (WARNING: NSFW):
**click on link above**




Man-o-man, I wish I had been


the...no, THE pervert to think up this advertising genious! I mean, yeah sure, they managed to get Sprite banned in Deutschland, and all, but I think I blame this on the captions.

*side note*: Imagine having THAT on your resume:

Kimberly C. Dubb

*Lead Ad Executive - Ad Agency of Terrific Ads Co. - 5/2008 - present
- Created risque, avant garde ads promoting featured Sprite soft drink for German market, featuring white lady fellating strapping black male
- Stirred enough controversy from Sprite ad to ensure brand expulsion from said German market

**References available upon request**


I mean really, since when in the history of bobbing for apples did one ever think to want a Sprite? Maybe some water, maybe some alcoholic beverage, maybe even a breath mint...but Sprite?? Okay, maybe it has happened, but her thinking about it looks so....boring. And then judging on this chick's reaction, she surely wasn't that damn bored.

In my humble, "Christian-like" opinion (*wink* HEY! don't judge me!), she should've said something more like, "I really wish this taste like Sprite." Now, that my friends is much more plausable.

Give it a second.

Think on it.
See, now? Hmm...I think I could go for a Sprite right now. lol! *wink*

0 comments: