Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BIG Sigh, and add in a couple of Whoooooooo-SAHs!!

Wade is Back!! And he's bringing Bosh with him. So that means our pieces are falling into place, and all should be well in Wade-County.

Photobucket

I knew he couldn't leave us, but he did give me a scare there. I really was thinking that, "I know this Judas can't leave us to go to Chicago after all that crap he spouted about loyalty!" Yes, I called Wade a Judas. (Sorry boo!) But really, I just couldn't fathom Dwyane leaving the Heat, and wearing another jersey...a Knicks jersey or a Bulls jersey, ugh!! :( But I figured, he's also a grown man, and I'm sure there's a chunk of his heart that's still a Chicago fan having grown up there and all. (And I can understand that, because as much as I complain about wanting to move away from Miami, you're not gonna stop me from being a 'Canes fan, Heat fan or Dol-fan!) So if he left, I'd hate it, but I'd reluctantly understand it. However, I'll tell you this, it would've been a loooooooooooooong and cold winter, this NBA season, and I would NOT have been able to, ♫ Feel the Heat down in my soul. ♫

But nonetheless, he's OUR guy and he's STAYING, and the sun will be shining and hot like always in Miami!!

*pause for my happy dance*

He is the Heat, as much as Zo, as much as Timmy Hardaway, as much as Riley (even though he also used to be their guy, and their guy...ugh!) And now he'll get some help from Bosh, who scores, and provides nice defense.

The trioika that everyone is waiting on, will still have to pause until Queen Lebron decides to make up his fickle mind. However, I'm not holding my breath. Tomorrow, he will hold an official royal court over at ESPN - primetime no less, and all the jesters will be out in droves to turn cartwheels, and dance a jig, when he proclaims that he's.........................staying in Cleveland.

**cue crickets**

Afterall, he should. He's their guy. He owes them, if only for this display of desperation. So if he left, he'd be a douche. All the drama will be for nothing, but I'm not complaining. I got who I wanted, Wade and Bosh, and everything is as it should be. We have our King & Queen (no offense gentlemen) on our chessboard, now Riley will make moves to acquire our rooks, knights, bishops and pawns, and checkmate suckas!!!

Championships here we come! :)

Photobucket

0 comments: